PROPER IRRIGATION & MAINTENANCE
Custom Sprinklers and Sprinkler Maintenance Services
College Lawn Care & Snow Removal is your irrigation specialists. We can change, preserve, and repair lawn sprinkler for both residential and business properties. We can keep your sprinkler system working properly, so you can prevent wasting water and losing cash.
A reputable lawn irrigation system with top quality parts and expert installation uses extraordinary durability. Proper maintenance and monitoring are vital for improving the lifespan and performance of your sprinkler systems
Common Sprinkler System Issues:
- Damaged heads or rotor heads that are set too low stopping working to spray above the grass.
- Sprinkler heads or rotors with inappropriate adjustment covering locations that do not require water.
- Zone valves that leakage, stop working to close, or leave water develop around the spray or rotor heads.
- Old zone valves that do not turn on or shut off.
- Controller box or timer does not function appropriately due to bad wiring, a bad controller box, a bad battery, or a defective zone valve.
- PVC pipes splitting or busting underground.
If you believe there may be a leak in your system, contact College Lawn Care for an evaluation. We will find the cause of the problem and perform the required system repairs.
Our Sprinkler Maintenance Services:
If you have a system in your lawn, we can offer annual customer service for system start-up and shut down.
System Start-Up Includes:
- Individual zone start-up and screening.
- Change of sprinkler heads for complete coverage.
- Guaranteeing correct system operation (no dripping or harmed heads).
- Programming your system controller for the summertime season.
System Shut-Off Includes:
- Applying compressed air to each zone so they are ready for the winter.
- Back-flow gadget will be burnt out if needed.
- Shutdown of all program controllers for the winter.
Proper irrigation repair and maintenance is an essential aspect of any sprinkler system our routine lawn sprinkler maintenance services guarantee that we can calibrate your system, so it can give you the very best efficiency. We use flexible scheduling including weekends to make maintenance as convenient as possible
In addition to our sprinkler repair work services, here are some practical ideas that can assist you save more cash with your irrigation system!
Avoid watering your plants throughout the daytime
It is a common mistaken belief that daytime is the best time to water your lawn and landscape. The sun will evaporate the water prior to it has time to reach the soil, wasting water, time, and cash. Allscapes sprinkler systems water lawns and plants in the early morning hours while your sleep, so you get the most out of your water with no extra work!
Setting your lawn sprinkler to run during earlier early morning hours will save you in between 30% and 50% of the water you would utilize during peak daytime hours. In fact, watering prior to sunrise allows the soil enough time to effectively absorb the water and prevent evaporation from the hot sun. As a result, you conserve significantly more water and, in turn, more cash.
We analyze the location to identify the very best setup for your brand-new irrigation system. Factors like paved surface areas, differing plant types, and shape and or slope of your outside area are all highly thought about in our design process to ensure we position sprinklers in the perfect location and take full advantage of performance